This case study involves a Magento multistore project we did for Cala Products and the NuFoot line of products.
Magento Multistore Mode
Magento multistore mode allows you to run multiple shopping carts or stores under a single Magento installation. In this case we have 4 sub-domains set up under one installation and each product line has its own eCommerce shopping cart.
With Magento multi-store you are able to:
- create individual shopping carts and catalogs and use different domains
- create different features and functionality across each individual store
- have different shipping, payment and checkout processes for each store
- assign different products, categories and manufacturers to each store
While we did not do the design for this site, we took over the continued development and support for the Magento installation and continue to extend its features.
Our work included:
- Magento support services and day to day DevOps
- Magento upgrades and patching services
- Magento migration and upgrade to a new dedicated server
- Magento code base and server optimization
- Ad-hoc graphic design and programming help
- Installing new extensions
- Custom tax modules to meet CA tax requirements
Additional features of the site include:
- Magento wholesale systems and login
- Blog and Gallery systems
- A corporate website – which we did in WordPress since it did not have eCommerce requirements
- Standard Magento features like rating & reviews, compare products and wish list functionality
We have dozens of examples we can show you and we have worked with Magento projects ranging from basic, standard websites all the way to complex multistore and multivendor deployments.
Contact us today if you would like to learn more.