Property Release Agreement

Photography Service/Product Contracts : Property Release Agreement : personal
View Document Sample

Document Length: 1 Page


For photographing recognizable property.

Use the Property Release Agreement for commercial use of media which includes recognizable personal property. If you are taking photographs or images of a person’s recognizable personal property (house, pet, car, etc.) for commercial use or public display, you should have that person sign a release. This is a standard form used by many photographers.

View All Proposal Kit Products

Contact us today!

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.