- New CMS-driven website and design framework for Dunlap Industrial that uses a professional looking, clean design & a mobile/tablet/browser friendly format. (Responsive design from a core template).
- New product/manufacturer pages & breadcrumb hierarchy so pages may contain more general manufacturer information (like this example - http://www.dunlapindustrial.com/dih_products_page.html, or in the case of specific Dunlap lines like this: http://www.dunlapindustrial.com/swivel_J&E_forged.html - we′d allow for pages to be broken out and contain tables of figured, PDFs or other supporting collateral.
- Content to support advertising messaging and content. (Main page banner/rotator/manufacturer call outs.)/
- Enhance navigation and interfaces for ease of use and drive visitors down channels towards a call to action. (Contact, Find us (Location) or Call)
- Template choices to be provided. (e.g. Main page/Sub-page/Call-to-Action/Contact pages) prior to content integration being implemented.
- Search Engine Optimization Framework & migration of all old links to new site equivalents.
- Assumes a Draft/Published status for staging changes prior to going live..
- Integration into WordPress content management system w/ new design.
- Integration of content and graphics for all current pages & documents (Videos, documents, links, policies and homepage content)
- Integration of any social media platforms or feeds (like/share) content.
- Email integration for all contact forms & management of submissions.
- Migration of any domain or update of DNS to help ensure a smooth transition.
- New Google XML sitemap and submission.
- Create a more visual impact piece (e.g. info graphic) that tells your story to users immediately as they visit the homepage.
- Additional work as requested on an agreed basis. (e.g. additional launch transition assistance).
$9,700 total development budget. Web Hosting is $39.99/month. Migration from old host & handling all DNS updates. $200
Total Cost: $9,900 + $39.99/month for hosting, security, backups and database..
Timeline – Sites like this average around 30 - 45 days of design & development time - with content changes often being the portion of the project that can take the most time if you are writing/editing new content. We can use existing content and but a better "polish" on it to help speed the project up.