Landing Page – CS-Cart
CS-Cart Design & Development Services
Simple, cost effective pricing. From simple storefronts to complex CS-Cart integrations – we do it all.
Our Services Include:
- Custom CS-Cart Developers – All in-house.
- CS-Cart Add-on Development, Features and Functions
- Custom Programming & Features (build-a-product, subscriptions, etc)
- CS-Cart Application Development
- CS-Cart ERP & POS Integrations
- CS-Cart Product Feeds – Amazon, Ebay, Wayfair & more
- CS-Cart Inventory & Order Management Solutions
- CS-Cart Custom Reports – Reporting, A/B Testing and more.
- CS-Cart Third-party Integrations – APIs, Warehouse & Fulfillment
- CS-Cart Migrations, Troubleshooting and Upgrades
- Dev Ops & Support – Server Stabalization and Management
- CS-Cart CRM Integrations: SugarCRM, Salesforce Zoho
“I have been working in e-commerce for 20 years, FDGweb is far and above the best firm I have worked with. The staff are all very knowledgeable and always find a solution to your problem and are very transparent about pricing.”
All Local Seattle Area Developers.
Recent projects have included:
- CS-Cart B2B Catalog & wholesale ordering systems with tiered and quantity discounts.
- CS-Cart Multivendor life sciences marketplace with Docusign integration and Stripe multi-payment.
- An ebook and pattern digital download for quilt pattern publisher.
We provide on-demand CS-Cart designer & developer support services for your mission critical operations.
Successful Completion of Your Project
No project is too large. No project is too complex. We have an excellent team with an excellent track record. eCommerce, Custom Apps, Crowdsourcing Apps, HIPPA, Blockchain, eLearning Apps, PCI Compliance, Integrations – we have done it all. Let us help you work through complex problems with our elegant solutions.
No Oursourcing to hire people to do your job...
We are a full-service web design & PHP / MySQL development firm. We have a full-time staff of local developers and designers here in the Seattle area in our office in Arlington, WA. No outsourcing or scrambling to hire people to do your job… it’s just not our style.
Meet the Team
Having brought numerous projects and start-ups to market over the past 18 years, Tom often is called upon to act as a “CTO-to-Go” for many of our clients in their early phases of development. He’s helped clients go from simple sketches of an idea and building their prototype – to hiring their first development teams – to guiding their companies through funding or having their companies acquired. Tom has a BA In Law and Communications from EWU and an Associates Degree in Computer Information Systems.
Our Chief Solutions architect and Development Director – Blake leads our development team and works with our clients to refine their workflows and streamline their applications so they are both manageable and scalable. A UW Alumni, Blake has extensive experience with building custom application, payment gateways, reoccurring billing systems and working with complex CRM challenges.
With over 19 years of Enterprise Software experience – Jen provides project management for active projects & support for our clients in their post-launch phases. She helps coordinate training and support systems (documents, webinars, screen-casts) and is a Drupal expert as well. Seriously, ask her anything.
Troy is our Creative Director and responsible for the design & aesthetic approach that our projects take. He works with our clients and helps them craft the best possible look & feel for their needs. He works with all of our staff to ensure that the best possible design is presented at all time.